This burn and scald treatment first aid kit is a high quality yet low priced basic kit, suitable for the home, travel and small work places. Co-branded St John Ambulance and Burnshield® , this collection contains Burnshield® products.
- Comes supplied with fast acting, quick relief dressings and solutions to treat, cool, sooth and halt the burning, scalding and blistering process after direct contact with something hot, such as fire, boiling hot water or steam, radiated heat, chemicals, electricity or friction.
- Soft, strong carry pouch with clear mesh pockets for easy identification of products and fast access
Size: 23.5 x 15 x 8cm
About Burnshield® Emergency Skincare:
- Full range of dressings cater for the best treatment and cooling of burns and scalds over the whole body
- Hydrogel dressings provide a nonadherent, sterile dressing for application to burns.
- Provides physical protection against contamination, minimise trauma and are non-toxic, non-irritant and anti-bacterial
- Suitable for emergency care on superficial, partial or full thickness burns and scalds
- Hydrogel dressing moistens, soothes and cools the affected area from the moment of application
- Suitable for use on children.