Vinyl powder-free gloves.
Important Information - latex allergies: the law
- A good alternative to nitrile
- Ideal for low-risk, short term procedures
- St John Ambulance branded.
- The law places specific responsibilities for managing health and safety on employers and employees
- The Health and Safety at Work Act 1974 places a general duty upon employers to keep emplyees and others (such as patients) healthy and safe at work
- The Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002 asks employers to undertake an assessment of any substances used at work that are hazardous to health
- Natural rubber latex is hazardous to health
- Following advice from the St John Ambulance medical committee, as well as concern for many commercial customers, St John Ambulance has withdrawn from sale all types of latex gloves and recommends that vinyl or nitrile disposable gloves are purchased instead
- St John Ambulance is pleased to help our customers in their endeavours to reduce risks and protect people.
First aid kits
Triple glove box holder