Our best selling, full rescue, semi automatic AED. Simple displays and voice prompts guide the user through exactly what to do if someone goes into cardiac arrest.
- A straight forward, simple defibrillator with clear, step by step instructions
- Prompts the user with text, images and voice
- Can be used easily by anyone - from passers by, minimally trained first aiders and medical professionals
- Adaptive metronome guides the user to the correct rate and depth for accurate chest compressions
- Ensures everything is done in order
- Detects heart rhythm and if needed instructs the rescuer
- If shocks are required, they are delivered rapidly to the casualty and safely to the user
- Can be used on children up to 8 years of age using pedi padz® II electrodes
- The lid, if needed, can be used as a shoulder support to keep the casualty’s airway open
- Great value for money low cost solution.
- Full-rescue AED that provides Real CPR Help® for rate and depth of chest compressions
- One piece, easy to place pre-connected CPR-D•padz® electrodes with a five year shelf life
- Semi-automatic - administers a shock at the press of a button
- While some Biphasic Waveforms can offer equivalent performance with less energy, the ZOLL® Rectilinear Biphasic® Waveform (RBW) featured on our AEDs is the only Biphasic Waveform that has demonstrated clinically superior results as compared to monophasic waveforms for all clinical applications
- The only AED to use inexpensive CR123A photo flash lithium batteries that are readily available from most department, camera and electronic stores.
Public areas, airports, cruise liners, shopping centres and retail outlets. Community first respondersZoll code:
Defibrillator, soft case, ten batteries, CPR-D•padz® electrodes with first responder kit and operator’s guide and DVDAt a glance:
Manual override: No
ECG display: No
ECG capability: Configurable option
Voice prompts for AED and CPR: Yes
Battery: Lithium – 10 x CR123A photo flash – 5 year shelf life
Pads / electrodes: SMART PADS – 2 year shelf life
Pads pre-connected: Yes
Energy selection – adult: 120 - 200 Joules
Infant/child capability: Yes, using infant / child.pedi•padz II [LINK]
Energy selection - child: 50 - 85 Joules
Self tests: Yes
IP rating: IP55
Drop abuse/tolerance: 1.5m
Training version available: Yes Zoll AED Plus® Trainer 2 - Defibrillator training device
Guarantee: 7 yearsRecycling your old batteries
Please see our list of locations where we offer defibrillator battery recycling pointsAbout defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? The difference between a life lost and a life saved
Defibrillator FAQs: Download our defibrillator information sheet
All the defibrillators we sell are straightforward to use, self test daily, weekly and monthly and users cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient.
A personal account: Read the story of how a defibrillator saved a life Price promise:
Buy a defibrillator safe in the knowledge our prices are the best in the business. We offer our price promise guarantee on all products
so if you find an identical product for less elsewhere, we will match the price.