The Zoll AED 3 fully automatic external defibrillator is easy to use and gives improved support for rescuers. It has been designed and built upon years of usability research from both untrained and trained first aiders.
The cost of ownership is kept down as it uses universally sized adult and paediatric electrode pads and comes with a battery that lasts 5 years. Easy to maintain, it includes Programme Management Onboard which connects to the cloud via WiFi to ZOLLís PlusTrac AED programme management system.
This defibrillator comes equipped with improved Real CPR Help, ZOLLís real-time CPR feedback technology.
This defibrillator includes 1 year free subscription to Plus Trac, an interactive web-based AED program management system that makes it easy to keep your AEDs inspected, your consumables up to date, and all of your AEDs properly managed and ready for rescue. PlusTracís early warnings and reminders mean that every person in your organisation who needs to have status updates on all or part of your AED program will know what they need to know, when they need to know it.
- High-resolution full-colour graphic images and text accompany all audio prompts for easy understanding of what to do next
- Real CPR help. See chest compressions during CPR to let you know youíre doing it right
- Shock delivery 8 seconds after stopping CPR for a more effective shock
- Constant metronome at a rate of at least 100 compressions per minute to comply with the latest best practice guidelines
- Universal CPR Uni-padz for push-button selection of Child rescue using the Child button on the front of the AED 3
- Scissors are attached to CPR Uni-padz for easy removal of clothing
- Dual orientation (upright or flat) for the best visibility during a rescue
- On-screen CPR cycle countdown timer to let you know time remaining in this cycle
- On-screen display of elapsed rescue time and number of shocks delivered for critical information that EMS personnel will need to know on arrival
- Includes rescue accessory pack containing non-latex gloves, barrier mask, razor, paper towel and towelette
- No maintenance inspections needed.
Suitable for: Public areas, airports, shopping centres, retail outlets and cruise liners.
At a glance:
Recycling your old batteries
- Manual Override: No
- ECG display: No
- Voice prompts for AED and CPR: Yes
- Battery: Lithium manganese dioxide - 5 years
- Energy selection Ė adult 120-200 child: 50-85
- Self check: Yes
- IP rating: IP55
- Drop abuse/tolerance: 1 meter
- Guarantee: 10 years
Please see our list of locations where we offer defibrillator battery recycling pointsAbout defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? The difference between a life lost and a life saved
Defibrillator FAQs: Download our defibrillator information sheet
All the defibrillators we sell are straightforward to use, self test daily, weekly and monthly and users cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient.
A personal account: Read the story of how a defibrillator saved a life Price promise:
Buy a defibrillator safe in the knowledge our prices are the best in the business. We offer our price promise guarantee on all products
so if you find an identical product for less elsewhere, we will match the price.