This complete and connected AED response system is expertly designed for user confidence.
The CR2 is easy to use and the only defibrillator that allows CPR compressions during heart rhythm analysis.
- Semi-automatic, the defibrillator delivers the shock to the patient with no input from the first responder
- Supplied with one set of electrode pads and 4 year standby life battery
- 8 year manufacturer’s warranty on the defibrillator unit
- Daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly self-tests performed by the unit
- Layered design with easy to follow bold graphics. Both trained and untrained AED users clearly know how to begin.
- Provides step-by-step instructions for preparing the patient, applying pads, delivering a shock and performing CPR
- Readiness status flashes every 6 seconds, indicating the device is ready for use
- Change to Child Mode with the flick of a switch
- High IP55 water and dust protection rating
- Suitable for: Use in high vibration settings public areas, airports, cruise liners, shopping centres and retail outlets.
See more defibrillators
Recycling your old batteries
Please see our list of locations where we offer defibrillator battery recycling pointsAbout defibrillators
What is a defibrillator? The difference between a life lost and a life saved
Defibrillator FAQs: Download our defibrillator information sheet
All the defibrillators we sell are straightforward to use, self test daily, weekly and monthly and users cannot get shocked in error by touching the patient.
A personal account: Read the story of how a defibrillator saved a life Price promise:
Buy a defibrillator safe in the knowledge our prices are the best in the business. We offer our price promise guarantee on all products
so if you find an identical product for less elsewhere, we will match the price.